Erwin Crane, a NCCCO Certified Crane Inspector provides Mobile Crane Inspections in compliance with OSHA 1926, SUBPART CC for Mobile Cranes and Derricks and ANSI B30.5-2014.
• Annual Inspections
• Monthly Inspections
• Load Test Management
• Assembly/Disassembly Supervision
• Crane Purchase Inspections
• Equipment Appraisal
• Accident Investigation
• Qualified Expert Witness
• NCCCO Committee Member for the certification of Crane Inspectors and Lift Directors.
• NCCCO Commissioner
• Member of ASME
• ASME P30.1 Contributing Member of the Lift Planning Committee.
• A combined experience of 55 years in the Crane Industry including Crane Manufacturing, OEM Crane Dealership, Crane Rental and International Crane Brokerage.
• Michigan State University BS Degree in Applied Engineering.
• Santa Fe College, Gainesville, FL and the University of Central Florida studies in Business Finance and Marketing.